Saturday, April 5, 2008

Lucky Napkin Live -V.I.P. Question?

Oops, almost forgot. Many of the attendees of Lucky Napkin Live who purchased V.I.P. Tickets have asked if their ideas will get any additional preferential treatment in the process and the short answer is "YES".

To be as fair as possible to everyone who attended we of course are reviewing each idea individually looking for the "Big Vision" and discussing amongst ourselves where we can offer assistance, but we are working in order of the V.I.P. Ticket holders first and moving through the list.

As anyone who attended the event knows, each founder and every expert in attendance at Lucky Napkin Live worked from morning until late night meeting and listening to entrepreneurs and inventors make their best pitch and then offering candid replies, boosts of confidence, in most case very specific instructions on what to do next and in a few very special case an on the spot handshake deal.

Now since the event our goal has been to "triage" the event itself, tie up all loose ends, offer our thanks to the many people who made it all possible and close the deals that we saw that we all immediately agreed upon.

Now we're going to focus first on completing the value offering to our V.I.P. guests by re-reviewing all of their ideas first and discussing our cumulative impressions before moving on to all the other wonderful ideas we saw. Every person who purchased a V.I.P. ticket has received or will receive a personal follow up phone call from Lucky Napkin to tell them our final thoughts.

To be clear with all other attendees, we will not be able to offer the same level of service. It would clearly be impossible to do the same for all 600 plus attendees, which I am sure everyone understands. But regardless don't fear, we live by a "No Great Idea Left Behind" policy and if you attended Lucky Napkin Live and submitted in person, in the Life Lock Launch pad or both, if the idea is truly great, I assure you we will find you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for creating Lucky Napkin and for your dedication to helping entrepreneurs! Please let us know how we can help you help us... It sounds like you're kind storks who are carrying a load of precious baby dreams!

Thank you,
Tali Lehavi Hamer
HeartMark Brand

Karen said...

Thanks to everyone on the Lucky Napkin Team! The event was fabulous and I the take away far exceeded my expectations! I left energized and fueled with information and new friendships. I have confidence in my vision and met mentors and friends to travel this crazy journey with. Once a lone entrepreneur, I feel like I found my tribe at Lucky Napkin Live. Thanks for beating the drum loud enough to call me from Seattle.

Sleepless with enthusiasm, and dreaming big in Seattle.
Karen Orr